Monday, November 1, 2010

New York city

Okay I never got to update you about NYC.
Joe and I went last weekend the 23-25 an stayed with Andy to look at
grad schools. I am considering all of my options for graduate schools
because I want to encourage myself together the best education for my
buck.
NYC was super fun and very tiring. The subway system kicked my ass and
my knees hurt real bad. I saw Erica which was awesome and hung out
with Andy which was totally fun.
I looked at hunter/ city college and Columbia. Ivy league??? Crazy to
think about... But a possibility because they have my favorite program.
I think my number one choice is city college because they are only 30
people in their sustainability of the urban environment program and
it's a beautiful campus!!!! We will see what happens.

NYC was awesome overall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment