Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sky

Megans last fb post was " I've spent my life looking up at the sky"

This reminds me of the time Lynne, me, Lynette and a bunch of Friends
were in yucca valley watching the meteor shower and tousands of stars
from the mountian tops. We could have starred at them until dusk... It
was such a beautiful sight... The desert sky is preturnatural.

This quote is pretty true for everyone...

It's so east to pass through life and just breeze by. No one stops to
look at the flowers and listen to the birds. Why is life so hectic?
Why is there a constant focus on time?

It's boils to money... All life is about is making money to enjoy
life. Cant be poor and vacation right? Wow what a terrible feedback
loop we live in.

There is so much to live for and experience... I wish to live long and
healthy and always take a moment to listen to the birds.

Can't take anything for granted.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment