Wednesday, June 9, 2010

feeling invaluable and crappy

Wow, another crappy day where i am feeling tired, lacking energy and my brainfeels like its barely awake.
At this point i am not sure what it is, it feels as if i am just at a low point...
 
I have grown slightly bitter at work and less productive, this could possibly be it. For a minute i thought that maybe i am so used to being extremely busy that now that i am not as busy as i was during the semester, my body just doesnt know how to handle it. I think this could be a contributing factor.
Once again i also think i am lacking sleep even though i slept for 7 hours last night. Maybe it could also be the lack of music in my life and just the increased jump out of bed and go?
 
AHHHH
I also have to teach something for 7 minutes tomorrow. WHat am i supposed to teach for 7 minutes? I dont know anything... i could show the basics of a guitar... or piano...
i guess i could teach the top 5 things to do in a retrofit for the biggest bang for your buck.. but how could i show it? I cant use power point or poster... Maybe just bring in samples? Pictures? I have those...
 
I think i need a life style change. I havent been getting to the gym as much, i had a chicken finger sub which i thought tasted good but made me feel like absolute crap. I need to wake up earlier and eat. I have been doing so good though... trying to eat everything in moderation...
 
I attached a summer pic from last year for inspiration and hope. I wish this feeling would go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment