Thursday, June 3, 2010

Magical

Joe and I watched science of sleep tonight. It is by far one of my
favorite movies ever.

There is something about the emptiness, confusion and the magical
moments that just make me nostalgic and wanting inside.

The difference of culture and style draws me however it's the idea of
hope, love and interest that catch me.

I often wonder when I can let go of reality to capture feelings like
this or even if it's possible. I realized that I have been feeling
stagnant lately because I have an internal thing that is so used to
moving and change that sitting in some place for 3 years seems
Slightly crazy.

The reality is that my relationship with Joe is wondeful and still
growing and changes happen every day, especially with my sister moving
around the corner. These things are all amazing and Are always
appreciated.

I guess it's the changes and excitement of doing new things that I
miss internally and it's the nogstalia I feel of when I was younger
and did these crazy life changes.

I want to move to France or Spain or maybe travel Europe for months by
myself. Perhaps move to another city or change my pace for a while...
Perhaps the feelings are created because I am stuck in my job and
school for at least one year. There is no stopping now, just gotta
keep moving. I'm growing bitter about my job as it has become stagnant
and annoying due to my co workers lack of care...

I dunno, I am rambling but that's the point of a journal/ blog, right?

To be continued at some point...

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment