Wednesday, August 18, 2010

sunflowers

I am pretty sure that sometime around today last year i told Joe that I loved him.
We were laying in bed and I gave him a Polaroid pic that showed the first sunflower he ever bought me with my face next to it. On the back i wrote " I love you". I wrote it two months prior to the actual delivery...
The picture sits on our fridge now but has not been uploaded for viewing.

Its crazy to think we have been totally in love for a year now. We have almost been together for 2 years which is amazing. I just appreciate his every move and thought. He is a great person and we are great together.

Im being a little emotional today. Joe is camping right now and i miss him way to much. Its nice to be alone but in reality, i enjoy him, genuinely.
and its always nice to reflect.





No comments:

Post a Comment