Monday, August 30, 2010

First day of school and aroma

Today was the first day of school. My final year of classes!!!!!!!

I have a super hectic schedule this semester and it always seems to be
more and more that I needto handle.
But I can do it, I'm super motivated.

The nice thing about first days are the lack of doing anything that
relates to class work. We basically sat at aroma for hours because we
got out early from class and wanted to relax.

Joe and I rode our mopeds all day today which was fun. He is spending
some time researching the best ride through the larkin district which
I think he has completed. Hopefully we will ride it on Sunday!

I'm hopin van Ron will get a moped. She would be so fucking cute on one.

Well off to sleep! Work and school tomorrow - allllll dayyyy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment