Thursday, March 11, 2010

Energy and more

Okay so the head of nesea knows who I am. The inventor of the blower
door told me I was a wimp for going to sleep at 1am yesterday. Luke
faulk, the head of the mpp nysrrda progeam told me i have to fly to
nyc to meet his dog and see the office. The nyserda head of nyc office
said i would be working for nyserda in no time. I also met a new best
friend named Erica who a woman of green and is so inspiring! And
ooohhhh there is so much more
.Andy Padian has literally shaped the future of everyone I have met at
this conference. I am beyond excited and so thankful.
They have asked me to do a full presentTion next year on my full
project and it's completion!
I wish I could graduate now!!!!

More details later.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment